Our #1 priority is to help the LGBTQ+ community find and receive great and affirming healthcare.
And we also have to create a welcoming virtual community for other patients, providers, and businesses.
QSPACES is harassment-free space. We believe every community member, user, patient, provider, and staff member is entitled to an environment free from hate speech, racism, fat phobia, transphobia, sexism, homophobia, violence, predatory and discriminatory behaviors. QSPACES is where people are respected regardless of their race, age, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, religion, immigration status, social or economic background, ability or life decisions.
Patients and Users:
- Never bully, harass, use profanity, threaten, intimidate, or inflict harm on others.
- Never discriminate against, or use inappropriate, disparaging, derogatory, discriminatory, or racist/bigoted speech.
- Submit honest, fair and accurate reviews
- Maintain an accurate, honest, and up-to-date QSPACES profile
- Follow your professional rules and ethical guidelines
- Never take any unlawful or unethical actions against patients for posting reviews (critical, negative, or otherwise), or for any other reason.
- Never directly or indirectly attempt to prevent reviews (critical, negative, or otherwise), or to submit fraudulent reviews, including for the purposes of improving your QSPACES ratings.